Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Neighboring Blog

cr: neighborsharz.com


So... I made another blog.

No, it's not quite like this one where I can ramble and ramble about anything and everything I wish day in and day out.

It's a more specialized blog, I guess you can say. It's called Bella Quaintrelle and it's going to house stories - 100-word stories to be exact that are inspired by pictures, most of which do not belong to me.

The stories are all original down to the characters and the dialogue and all that. I've started writing through fan fiction and I lost count of how many ships I have. I won't stop now. Haha

So, Bella Quaintrelle... You're probably wondering where I got the name and all that. Head on here and read about the disorganized (in my opinion) way it came about.

I haven't written much considering I started the blog a few days ago on April 9th, my 20th birthday, but I have a few favorites from what I've done so far - Freedom, Eyes, Drinking Buddies and Sugar Coated.

If you wanna read more, feel free. Don't expect much, I guess. But I do hope you'll like them :)


'Til the next time I see you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment