Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Why This is Here to Begin With

To be quite honest, there is no specific reason why this blog exists.

For whatever reason, I just had this need the past few weeks - I need a blog. I can't say I have no creative outlet whatsoever because I do write and post Fan Fiction. Some of my classes in college this semester have journals, reflection papers and all that. I have one too many notebooks and each of them are where I write random thoughts and ideas.

I guess I need one place to put them all in. One place that wouldn't be as troublesome as the headache I sometimes I get.

And I guess that place is the blog.

So here I am, writing this first blog entry when I'm supposed to be reading Arabian Nights for class. Took a while to get all this together. Layout. Title. Everything. Well, it was a lot easier and quicker to find a layout. The title took me longer but obviously, I ended up with To Walk in The Wind, which I actually got from this image over here.


I guess this does suit what I want this blog to be for.

So what will this blog contain? Anything and everything, I guess. Personal things? To an extent. I don't feel like broadcasting every personal bit about me here on the internet. Things I like such as movies, songs, stories? Yup. Definitely. Plot bunnies? Most probably, especially for those writers in AFF who, for whatever reason, decided to drop by in my humble online abode.

I think that it's for now then... Oh, and the image included in this entry is from other-wordly over at Tumblr. If you wanna learn new foreign words, head on over there.

I guess that's it for now. Time to get this show on the road ;)


'Til the next time I see you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment